I do not take many days off and
still enjoy the time. Usually, if I have off, I am busy doing other things that
need to be done. TODAY, was a different day. I enjoyed my day off and I do not
feel guilty. I worked hard last night to get caught up in school so I could
enjoy my time with my husband. It was such a nice reprieve from the monotony
that is my days.
I love going to school and writing,
but it is so nice to be able to take time and do whatever one wants. Well, you
ask, what did I do? How did I enjoy my day off? I went fishing. Trout fishing
on the Little Eastatoe River is so fun and relaxing. You just walk up to the hole
you want to fish. No need for a boat and not as many snakes as downstate
SC.
I admit, I have had better days
fishing, since the only thing that bit was the little ones, but it was still a
good day. My husband and I came home after fishing and grilled out steaks and
alligator tail, and then we took a nap. Today has been a very good day. I
needed the time off and just did not realize it. It is funny how things work
out.
My husband insisted that we go today
and if he had not, I would have still felt like I was slowly losing ground. I
felt like I could not get anything accomplished, but today has given me the
chance to see, I can still accomplish things and take time for me. I am one that
forgets to take time for their selves, and my husband keeps that side of me in
check.
No comments:
Post a Comment