I am allergic to many plants and animals (and I have animals) so you can imagine my health and my issues. I bring it on myself though because I have literally spoiled my husband beyond repair. I knew not to do it, but I wanted to. Problem is, a female does not get to take a break from spoiling her husband.
I also bring the sick allergies on myself because of my animals. I knew not to get them, but I did it anyway. I have to wonder now as I think about things, do we bring our problems on ourselves by the choices we make? Do we expect a different outcome, even though we knew there was a chance that the outcome would be painful?
It is a painful world and there are times that being sick is worse than others, bit when you are in pain and sick, well then that just sucks. I know that as I keep going, I keep going and when I finally stop, I crash. Today was good up until about three and then I got to feeling ill. There are many illnesss that seem to be floating around on the breezes and in public places, and I have been at a doctor's office all day.
I was not there for myself but for someone else and I was not very apologetic about how tired I was because of helping someone else all day and still working and walking and school and blog and email, and I do surveys that pay me to take them. It takes a good amount of time, but I hope that they will soon start paying off.
I think I will take a nap now.
No comments:
Post a Comment