It has been a week and I knew I would be busier, but I never thought I would not be able to write beyond my school projects. I miss being here and letting my thoughts out and sharing them. I enjoy the writing process and I hope you enjoy the reading process.
This week was great knowing that I was going to see my grandchildren, but then my dog died. This sucks. Li'l Man has been with me for 15 years and was one of the best dogs ever. He was a Miniature Doberman Pinscher and thought he was a big one.
He brought a smile to my face every time I saw him because he was so cute. He was so loving and accepting of things. He was an old dog that could not get around very well. He was actually 17 years old. I picked him up and took him to all the areas he needed to go every day. We had a routine and he accepted it.
Now, I hear no bark to call me. There is no cute little dog waiting for me to pick him up. No bright little eyes that let me know he loved me. I am going to miss my little fur baby very much. We buried him under the tree that is in memory of my grandfather. It is only fitting to have them together. I think they would have gotten along well.
I still have another dog, and I do not think I am going to replace Li'l Man with another dog. I have Bleech and he is a handful, even though he is seven. He is a Boxer mix and is a beautiful dog, he is just big. It is extreme when he gets excited so he is trained to do most of his playing outside.
I enjoy my animals, but I will also enjoy the peace and quiet that will come along now that Li'l Man is gone. I will find the silver lining that comes with every trial. Learning, after all, is why we are here.


No comments:
Post a Comment