Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Lovely Day

Do you ever wake up and think wow! What a lovely day. I am so glad to be alive! I hope you do. I feel that way today and I think it is because I will be able to be with my Sisters today. I always enjoy my time with them and I love doing things with them.

The birds are singing outside of my door, and the weather is a cool 58. It is clear and beautiful. I want to speak about this weather because very shortly, I will feel like I am under water all of the time and fighting for every breath of air I take. Summer kills me slowly with my asthma issues and my fibromyalgia.

I love being able to wake up and do something because it is warm enough to move yet cool enough not to stifle. I am a morning person and love to get all my work done early.There are many outside projects that need to be done and most are morning projects.

I leave home at 6 am and take my husband to work because we do not have a second vehicle right now. I am back by 7:30 and am on the computer. I am on here until 9:30 but that is about to change. I am going back to my walking and working out in the yard, and that will take my mornings from the computer.

This means that I will lose time on school work so I will have to stay up later or I will have to give up something that I do on the computer. I do surveys so I can make extra money and I have school, of course, and I have eBay sales and then I have my blogs that I love to write. I have email that will need to be checked in three different areas. I have research that will need to be done for my class assignment and final project.

No wonder I am always sitting at my desk on my hiney.
 
                                             

If my garden looked this good, I may sit out ther and do my work. After all, how pretty is this? LOL It looks like a wild yard and that is what I have. Fits me a to a tee.

No comments:

Post a Comment