It is important to wait until Good Friday, but March gives me cabin fever. I love to go and get dirty in the garden. That was when I had time, though. I am so busy that I barely find time to write my blogs and do my calling in Church. I find that the more time I try to find, the more it slips away. I used to think that the days would never go by, now I think time will never slow down.
I have found that I want to change the time, then leave it. Wouldn't that be great? In March this year, we will enjoy DST and Good Friday. This Means that Easter is the last Sunday of the month. March will be a wonderful month because of this. I will not have to have cabin fever for long. My husband and I would love to have a garden this year, but I may have to rely on the kindness of others to fill my fresh pantry.
The garden is imprtan, but I have a yard from...well you know. My grass is hay. I live near a cow field and the hayseeds have infested my yard so that my grass is thick and tall. IT IS HAY, not grass! This means that I now have to have a bush hog to keep my yard up. This also means that I will have to push cut my grass from now on.
I used to ride it, but the grass kept wearing out my lawn mower. I have not had much luck with the yard. I have given up before on my yard. I pray that this year, I will be able to keep it up, and do everything else I have to keep up with. I am sure that if I plan my time, I can accomplish all things necessary.
I just have to plan, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment