Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Eclectic Thoughts

I have found that my mind is all over the place and I am not sure if I have an issue that I want to speak on. It is all about the politics that are going on, and to tell the truth, I am tired of hearing and writing about it. I am so worried that I just want it all to go back and start over.

That cannot and will not happen, but it does not stop me from dreaming. I was reading a post from my daughter about how 83% of the elected government is up for vote. Well, if you do not like them, vote them out. Problem is, we voted them in and we do not have much to choose from to vote new one's in. What do we do about this? I am not sure.

I am changing topics. I have been looking into indexing for genealogy and was reading how we are giving the identity thieves a way to steal identities. I find this disheartening and sad, just truly sad. So many vibrant minds are wasted in illegal activities. I wonder how we can possibly reach those minds and give them the right track?

I find this to be a better thought than to think that we are letting them waste. Help the youth that are using their minds to do illegal activities and teach them in real-world areas that their talents could be used. The government takes the best hackers and hires them to keep out other hackers, so why not do the same type of gain for those that do other talented crimes?

Is that an oxymoron? Talented Criminal? It really is a truth, though. If the food was worse and the rehabilitation better, maybe we would do better with our youth. It is a thought.


No comments:

Post a Comment