I have often wondered how they can call it Family Feud anymore, then I realized it is because they are still families that play. The thing is, the answers that are given are not family friendly. It is so sad that the answers are so crude that there are times I want to cringe and I am old.
Maybe that is what my problem is. I have become old. I see the things that are put up on that board and I am ashamed but I am so glad that I do not live in Georgia. They ask the hundred for answers to the questions and the answers will, at times, make your hair curl. I see nothing wrong with saying certain things, but the way it is put up on that board will make a sailor blush.
I enjoy watching it and play with it every night, but they have made it so different from when it started that I wonder if it is the same show.
I know this seems like an inane topic, but it is so much better than the topic of what is going on in our country and with the Republicans. The way things are going, there will be no Republican Party when the dust settles. So, I find that inane topics have their place.
I also wonder how I can possibly get the numbers up and the readers to keep coming back. I know I am not here every day, but I am here enough to know that I have a small following and no real +1's. I will be here as much as I can and I will keep coming back, even if it is an inane topic because I like writing and I like being here.
No comments:
Post a Comment