It seems that if you ever enter the world of politics, you never leave. Just like a career politician, once I started on this path, I am here for life. After all, there is always another person that needs to be looked at for a public office. I am going to do the best I can, once this election is over, to stay out of the political arena.
So, Donald Trump, the man that keeps telling us he is rich, and he is smart, and he is all that and a bag of chips, with the crumbles. I am wondering if we are going to end up with just crumbles in that bag? Well, let's see.
He started out for abortion, and changed his mind and became pro-life. This shows he is not too full of himself that he cannot admit a change. He wants to wall us off, is that just on Mexico side, or is that all away around the borders? Is that wall to keep them out, or us in? Now, as far as anything else goes, he does not seem to have much to say on these issues except some remarks about how he ahs evolved in his thinking like Reagan did.
I am a Republican, and I know our country was a military powerhouse, but that is because so much money was spent on defense. I did not prosper so much under the Ragan regime. I did, however, prosper under the Clinton regime. Like they are rulers instead of puppets. I am not sure how Clinton did it, but he really got us, or people like me, a little extra money in the pocket.
I have no money in my pocket, and no money as extra to help anyone else. It would be nice if Donald Trump could help us all be rich like him. I will work for it, won't you? Either way, I am still scared about the vote that is coming up.
No comments:
Post a Comment