Bernie Sanders: Self-proclaimed Socialist. Want to tax the rich so much that the poor (me) are taken care of. The problem with this? There will no longer be any rich to run the corporations and such. If the person that is not willing to work gets everything free or handed to them, how are they going to know how to contribute to society? And if they get everything for free, why should others work for them? Seems to me that this plan is doomed to fail because you cannot give away everything, then expect them to start working for itor expect others to keep paying for it.
This idea seems so good and alost utopian, but it is not feasible. Making sure everyone is taxed the same and paid the same creates a country of nothings. Where would the drive be if I did nto have to work for it? I have free food, free school, (for what?) and free health care. Now that sounds great. Who pays for it? Those that went to school on loans, and those that what? Own a business? Who is going to do that when they cannot get people to work?
When an idea sounds too good to be true, it usually is. Socialism is not a bad thing; it is just a pipe dream. I do not mind working, but I want others to work too. If we all worked together and pulled our fair share, then there would be no problems with helping those that cannot help themselves. I have a problem with those that can work, but refuse to do so.
Would he drug test the reipients of the resources he is providing? After all, if everything is handed to you and you do not have to work, what do you do with your idle time but get high? That is what happens npw, so I ma sure this will happen in the future. I know not all recipients are like that, but there seems to be a runmning trait in this class.
I knwo people on food stamps and government assisstance, and they are wonderful, hard-working people that give the clothes off their back to you. Then I know some that have stated they have childen because it pays more than a job. This is a sad fix that Bernie Saners has offered. I hope people think about the real issues and vote the way America needs, not the way they want to live, free from repsonsibility.
No comments:
Post a Comment