Tuesday, February 23, 2016

It Is Done!

The primary is over and I for one am blown away. It Is Done. We have thrown our hitch to the Trump wagon here in South Carolina. That can only mean one thing; we are tired of politicians. We have a great one in Rubio, but we here in South Carolina do not want to have  a politician in the White House. Personally, I can understand, but that is not reality.

How in the Sam Hill is he going to keep us from being blown to smithereens? He is going to curse someone out and they are going to open up a can of you know what on us. In my opinion, the rabble rouser will do just that. He will incite problems that are going to outshine the horrible truths in this nation. We are living off of GMO food and we use food to create gas to put in our cars.

These issues do not get looked at, and in order to keep our eyes averted, there is the ideal of an America that will sit behind its wall and be in no wars, bust instead will sit at home being American. I am not quite sure what people are thinking, but we need someone who is going to help us deal with our issues, not close ranks and bury our head.

Ignoring the issues of today, how will we deal with tomorrow if we do not have someone there that understands what it is like for those that work and worry over the issues. What about farmers? What about cotton mills? Are we going to ship all of our cotton industry overseas?

My six-year-old niece asked me about things made in China and Mexico. I told her I did not know why it was that way, other than epople wanted to be richer than they already are. Then I thought about it, if we want to build a wall to keep Mexico out, why do we send out cotton industry across the border?

Seems to me that if you want something one way, it has to be both ways. Either we want Mexico to stay in Mexico or we want freedom to deal with Mexico. We are electing the craziest candidates. Makes me wonder, can we write in Howdy Doody?

No comments:

Post a Comment