I do know that Ted Cruz says he is against abortion and will investiate Planned Parenthood, but I had to explicitly Google the question. The list was about Defense, Cuba, North Korea, China, Immigration but nothing to do with how we are going to live. At least Bernie Sanders wants us to live for free off of the rich.
Now if you adde Ted Cruz Issues, there is a boatload, but still nothing about Genetically Modified Foods or the like. So these issues will have to be laid to the side because no one seems to ask any questions about them.
Ted Cruz has a stance on many issues, like gun control and foreign policy but no statement of intent like Bernie Sanders has put out. We at least know how he wants to create his Socialist Society, but no statement from Cruz summarizing his opinions. So we must look and see that he is against immigration to the point that we will be walled in. Biometric doodads and such saying that this creates National Security. Are we going to wall off Canada or just Mexico?
At least, he will let us keep our guns. This is a good thing since we need to protect ourselves in a crisis. He wants us to have a flat tax, which I wholeheartedly agree with. A 10% tax rate for ALL Americans is fair and just.
His idea of less government encroachment sounds good. Not using Executive Actions, or Orders will be nice. Letting the State run its government will also be nice, but can it happen now after the laws are already passed? We are watched by the government in all that we do and I cannot see them giving up their hold.
His ideas sound good, but I wonder how much he can do. Don't you?
No comments:
Post a Comment