Wednesday, February 10, 2016

AHHHH!!!

I think I am going to run screaming into the night, and let the men in the white coats carry me away. If I check out of the real world, maybe I can deal with the future world that is coming. I am terrified of this future we have allowed ourselves to create. The political arena is a joke. We have elected jokers and tyrants to the political seats that have the power over us. They control everything,

Now, they want to make it mandatory for us to get children's shots, even if the parent's say no, and the pediatricians now are required to give children mandatory mental evaluation tests. I am in fear of this. I know I would fail one of those tests, yet I am not a menace. I take medication by choice, but at 13, a teenager should not be judged by this test. At 13, we are all crazy. I cannot imagine a future of our leaders on drugs, controlled by the pharmacy companies.

No one seems to be looking at this picture the way I do. They already have most of the children on some type of drug because they are ADD or ADHD. I remember taking away sugar and having no problems because I disciplined my daughter. But now, our children are judged to be this because they are not disciplined for their behavior. If we do anything besides time out, we are judged to be unfit parents.

Control is slowly being taken away from families, and families are slowly becoming extinct. It is a scary thought, but as we change our views on family, we have changed the dynamic. Changing the dynamic, changes the way we reproduce. Allowing this change has created horrific questions that I am not willing to look at quite yet. Reproduction and advancement was once a God given right, but now seems to be falling into the arena of political contol.

Once again, we allow contol over our lives, and our most intimate rights. What will we allow next?
It may be aquestion worth asking. If only people would.


No comments:

Post a Comment