I live in SC and have had the unfortunate time to listen to the primary commercials and the inundation of calls and the craziness of the people, and I can say I do not like it. The commercials take over and are anything but helpful. They bash the other candidate, that is their own party mate, but yet leave the field wide open for the opposition. I am frustrated to say the least. I used to think I was a Republican, but I have to wonder if there is even a real Republican party.
I cannot think this is the way the party wanted to be represented in our society. I am not sure what the Republicans even stand for anymore. They have no real platform, they are all just busy trying to tear each other down. I wish I knew what they were trying to accomplish with this ugly battle that was had here on the stage for all the world to see.
There is no cohesiveness anymore in the party. Even Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders are leaving the Republicans alone. They know that the Republicans are doing the best job of it, so why bother to do any more damage. After all, I am not sure that the party will survive if Trump wins the Republican Primary.
They all hate him, yet he is loved by the American people. I have been investigating the other candidates, maybe it is time I look at Trump's platform. I know that his supporter thinks that we should not vote our theoligical standards, which I cannot see how we can do that. If I did, I would not vote because I do not agree with a lot of what the candidates say on abortion and immigration.
No one even speaks of the GMO processed foods and the disappearance of the farming industry. This scares me, but others do not seem to even notice. If we grew more food, we would have more oxygen in the air and plants to fight the global warming stuff. These fake foods cause me a lot of issues and I am not the only one.
There are many people that do not even know that they are allergic to these foods, and they are sick. Many do not recognize that they eat these foods, and since it is so new, how do people know what it does to their bodies? Scientists creating our food in a lab is wrong on many levels. But this is not even an issue on the radar of our candidates. Maybe I am the only one that thinks about these things.
No comments:
Post a Comment