I am a person that tries to be ethical, moral, and upstanding in all that I do. I try to deal fairly with my fellow man and not all sellers or buyers do. On eBay they use a system that only allows buyers and sellers that are honest to do business. There are is a rating system that allows one to rate the seller or the buyer, and there is a way that you are contacted in your emails that allows you to be honest and not get scammed.
The money that one uses to pay for the product and the way one's correspondence is only through eBay is a security measure that I appreciate. At Craig's List I was contacted outside of their system. each and every time I listed something. Needless to say, I have not listed much with them.
Learning that I have a bone in my body that wants to bid, and try to beat the other people bidding, let's me know that I should never gamble. I enjoyed the thrill of trying to beat the machine, so to speak. I was bidding, and actually was willing to go over budget, and this scared me. I believe that I could be addicted to the game if I went to Las Vegas. I think this is a good reason to stay away. What about you?
No comments:
Post a Comment