It has been a long time since I have written this blog. I have stayed away from it because I did not want to rant and rave like any other blogger. I wanted and still want to be different, but I also want to be able to talk about what is on my mind. I do not like worrying that a potential or fellow student may read my blog and think less of me, or not hire me. Now, I am going to write because no one reads it and no one cares.
My day has been filled with nothing. This is a crime and a shame. I have done nothing, yet I feel as if I have run five miles. I have fibromyalgia, and yet I do so well most days. No, I am not the person I used to be before fibromyalgia, but I am better than I was before I was diagnosed and it was under control. Today the headaches and the fatigue have been a bit much. They have kept me down most of the day. I have only done the basics of anything to get by today.
This disease is one reason I changed my major in school; I thought I could be a teacher, and keep up with five and six-year-olds, but there is no way. Today's Issue's has nothing to do with my health, yet it is the reason for the changes in my life, that which has brought me to this point. In order to blog, and know that I was doing it right, as well as please the reader, I thought I would learn the proper way to report on the issues.
I now write two blogs. I write about genealogy and family in addition to this blog. I also go to school, and I try to help a few people in the meantime. All of this leads to bad days, busy days, and to be honest, days I am just plain lazy. There are times that shooting me would not get me up and moving. Sad huh? Oh well.
I have been thinking about the idea of Obamacare and the lottery. Both are designed to hurt the less fotunate in this country. You do not see many well off people playing the lottery, and Obamacare made it to where no matter what, you have to have insurance. It does not matter that you make too much money for Medicaid and too little to pay for insurance, and bills, and food, and all of the other things that tend to worry those of us that live paycheck to paycheck.
It also does not matter that you are unable to pay your bills, you are able to buy a lottery ticket and cigarettes. I do not do either, and I live not only paycheck to paycheck, but day to day, yet I feel as if I worked too hard to give it up for just a chance at something better. Now for the cigarettes, that is another rant day, but the lottery is a scam that is aimed at those that want better, but yet seem to think that there is no way out of their circumstances.
I see it everyday and I feel that it is the biggest scam ever. These people stand in line to give a person their money, then they wait to see if a computer has guessed the numbers that will be picked by a game. I do not see it but yet maybe that is because I am scared to gamble. Like I said, I know I have to work hard for what little bit of money I get and I am not giving it away on a chance.
No comments:
Post a Comment