I do not think love has conditions, and the love for my family is no exception. We might not have always been the best of friends, but that is behind us. It is the future that I choose to focus on. This future features us as friends as well as mother and daughter.
I missed her teenage years, and even though I am thankful (LOL), I am also somewhat upset about it. I wanted to be there to help her through the times that she needed me, but I was unable, no need to say why. Now, I am able to be there for her.
I am able to be there for my family and am blessed to watch my posterity grow. I am so grateful and the last week with them was fun. I missed my husband, though. He was home while I was at my family's in another part of the state. This was quite hard, but I had my grandchildren to take the sting out of it.
My daughter's family is my joy and now her family is growing again. No, she is not pregnant, her dog had pups. So, I fell in love with a pup and now I will have a new dog in the house again. Her name is Estre and she will be a ride-a-long dog. I want her to be my dog so I can have one all my own that I train for me.
I have not ever had a dog of my own. Bleech is Robert's dog, no matter what I like to think. Now, I am going to train her to be kenneled while I am gone and she will be at work with me for some time to come. We will see how my customers react, but she will be with me. I pray that I will not have to take her too long, but either way, she will be mine. (She is the only brown one.)
No comments:
Post a Comment