Friday, April 15, 2016

Oops...I did it again

I have not started singing Brittany Spears, but oops...I did it again. I have not kept up with my blog. I have not kept you informed on the fascinating insights into my mind as it wanders across the pages of life. I have no way of knowing or remembering if I do not write it down. It is so easy to let the days get away from us and before you even realize it, weeks have gone by.

Time seems to be relative alright. It relates to how old I am. The older I get, the faster it seems to move. I am not the only one who notices these things, but I cannot talk to myself about them, because, let's face it, that is just crazy, and others do not care about my opinion, yet. One day that may change.

I am trying to find jobs for companies that can help me build a portfolio. I am excited about the prospect of having jobs, and cannot wait to get started, but I am not sure how to start. So, I am trying a new strategy, and if it works, I will post it. If it does not work, well, then I am not hurting anyone by not saying anything.

I am new to this thing called marketing yourself. I am not sure how to go about it. I have asked people but they just say post to Facebook and Twitter. Well, that is all well and good if I have a following, but I do not. I cannot market myself if I cannot get my name out there. I try and I try and I try, but as of yet, no partakers. Every time I think I have a job, I did not have it.

I thought I might have a genealogy blog, but that stopped cold too. I have announced it on Facebook that I have a blog but as of yet, not more than 20 readers at any one time. I only think I made that much because I had a class that linked up to my blog at one time. Of course, they no longer read my blog, and I cannot seem to build an audience. Oh well.

I cannot cry over that or any of my issues if I refuse to buckle down and keep up the blog at least three times a week. I also cannot let other things slip. I must start organizing myself better. I was doing well, and then I quit writing everything down. I am going back to writing everything down. My memory is bad and I must keep my lists and my schedules.

I must also do the tackle box for tomorrow. Robert wants to go fishing and it needs organizing and since I have OCD, I do it.

                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment