Monday, July 22, 2013

Sundays

I know Sunday's are not the Sabbath, in the sense of the seventh day, but in our fast paced society, it is wonderful to have that day. It is a day that I get to be with family and friends. I am able to talk to and teach God's children about HIs Eternal purpose for us. I am able to focus souly on God and His Son. I am not in a hurry, nor do I have to work. It is a day that I get. After church, having a day to do absolutely nothing, oh how restful. It recharges me for my week and helps me ground myself in His Gospel so I can deal with the world. I am so thankful that I am allowed this day.
For all of our problems, America is still the greatest country in the world. In no other country is there so many people worshipping God in so many ways. I imagine it is like a symphony of music to God. Hearing His name on lips for praise rather than for curses.
I am glad to be an American. I am thankful for my freedoms. I LOVE GOD! 

No comments:

Post a Comment