Saturday, July 20, 2013

murder

I have to ask myself if I live in a world that comprehends murder. I find it so disgusting that we kill our children in the womb, and women say it is their right. Then if something happens to a child outside of the womb, then people consider it a horrible tragedy. In what SANE world does murdering an innocent babe that needs protecting not WRONG? If a man kills a woman that is pregnant, he is said to have killed two and is tried for the crime of both murders. If a mother kills her child that is two days old, it is considered murder and she is tried for that crime. If a mother kills a pre-born child, it is considered her right and no one is allowed to prosecute her or the doctor who did it. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS  REASONING.  I wish someone would wake up and say "Hey murder is murder, you cannot do that".  Of course I live in a world that says differently.
I belong to a different time, era, or something. I cannot relate to what people seem to think is "good". Children and the creation of life is so very sacred and awe-inspiring. Women have the honor, privilege and capacity to bring life into a world that does not hold life sacred. We were meant to be guardians of our children and now we sacrifice them so we do not have to be responsible for them. Well, since I know there is a God, I know that these women will have to pay for the sacrifices that they made. If a woman wants to sacrifice something, sacrifice your time, your energy, your all into creating a world that children are held in honor and parents are held in high esteem. The two generations that matter the most are the generations that are being sacrificed to the gods of hate and selfishness.
I thank God everyday that I was able to bring a child into this world. Even though this world is horrid, I have had the honor of bringing a CHILD OF GOD into being. I have given them a chance to be glorified in God and a chance to carry on a legacy of love and sacrifice that does not harm. Family is the most important job parents have. I hope they remember this soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment