Friday, April 24, 2020

New Attitude

I have decided to take a new path.

The past must be left there, and I am doing so.

I have started on a spiritual journey that is carrying me closer to God and His wonderful Creation.

I have begun,

I am taking back what God has given.

The beauty that is around me, the smells that delight me, all of this I am more aware of.

I have taken a vow to be obedient in my way to Him.

 I take the vow each week.

The vow serves to remind me that my time is not my own.

I worship Him in ways I never dreamed of.

This path is a Path of Light.

I use an hour set aside just for worship and evolution in and along the Path.

There is an energy in all of us that God has put there. I want to tap into that energy and use it to better my life and the lives of those around me. I want to use the natural power inside of me to change my perspective.

Perspective is the key.

If you are a worm in a radish, your perspective is that the world is a radish. Once the radish is gone, the worm must adjust to a new perspective or die.

Now, I am the worm and I have and am changing my perspective. Power to change things starts from within.

Stay tuned, there will be more.


No comments:

Post a Comment