This is an awesome way to find your energy center and use the power God gave us to change our world.
I have found that my heart was closed.
I did not know that I was holding onto some negative energy that had been affecting my life.
I saw my heart as a closed vessel that could not accept any positive energy.
The energy poured over my heart but could not fill it.
I had not dealt with my dad's death. It was keeping me from moving forward without my knowledge.
I finally came to terms with the fact. It opened my heart to many new and exciting things.
The energy that fills me was given to me by God, I just did not know how to find it.
I am so grateful to know that God is blessing me on High with energy to help me grow and evolve.
His Spirit fills us through the energies that course through our bodies. The best way to show God our love for Him is to accept what He wants us to have.
We do not have to feel so separated from Him when His Spirit is the energy that courses through us.
If you want to know how I have learned these things and how to find the energy, leave me a note. LOL No one reads this but me.
No comments:
Post a Comment