Monday, August 5, 2013
college at an advanced age
I started going to the University of Phoenix in February 2011, and now I am working on wrapping up my adventure to earning an Associate's Degree. The road life takes us on is so strange and wonderful. I have experienced so many different opinions and outlooks to life that it has helped me reaffirm mine. For so many years I drifted thinking that I did not have to worry about this life too much because my Eternal one was what I was working on. One day I woke up and realized, CRAP!!!! I take all my knowledge, experiences and wisdom with me. Well, if I have not done much with my life, I cannot take that much with me can I? We always hear the phrase "you can't take it with you", but your brain does indeed go. Then I started thinking about all the bad I put in there. CRAP!!!!! That goes with me too. So I decided I better start filling the brain with more good than bad, because I really didn't like the bad. So, now I have this going and realize, it is not all "worldly knowledge" that I want to take with me. CRAP!!!! Now I see the need to reach out to strangers and family and try to help where I can. Some people understood this, but I did not. Now I understand this, others may not. Problem is, many people will not believe me because I believe that God is true and cannot lie. That means I am created in God's image, not from a monkey. Now I know we have the same building blocks, but we are not the same. We all have these same building blocks so...whatever. But if someone does not believe in God, well, I do not know how to explain to them the knowledge that actually comes along with knowing the great I AM. Really, all I can say is that when I kneel before God, and you kneel before God, I will not say "I TOLD YOU SO", God will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment